Monday, May 7, 2012

Hand Painted Runner for Keisha and Kenya



Happy Trails Folks! 

I just had to share these beautiful shots that we received from a wonderful couple.  Keisha and Kenya were are breeze to work with.  To make matters even better, they were gracious enough to send us these  shots to share.  Here’s what the bride had to say:

My aisle runner is one of the elements that MADE my outdoor ceremony. I'd seen other pictures of the aisle at my venue, but few had runners and even fewer had runners with a customized monogram. The workmanship was extremely professional and the owner was receptive to changes that I wanted made to the initial mock-up. I was also glad that we were given the option of a gray runner which looked absolutely gorgeous lined with yellow flower petals. After the ceremony we trimmed the aisle down to about 2-3 feet of material that included our monogram. I can't wait to find some way to display this piece of our wedding in our home.

Check them out on YouTube!  If you like it, be sure to tweet, FB and G+ us!

Thanks for the luv!

0 comments: